Thursday 16 May 2013

The Cosmo Blog Awards 2013


nominate me
Click the picture! (Pretty please...)

So, Cosmo's Blog Awards are back for 2013! As a blogger, they're really exciting. I absolutely love blogs (quelle surprise), so enjoy nominating my fellow bloggers and then discovering new blogs from the shortlist and winners. The Cosmo Blog Awards are such a great way to recognise and encourage relatively unknown bloggers (comme moi), and this year, I've decided to give them a shot myself.

Yes, dear readers, I know I only have the teensiest weensiest chance of winning or even making the shortlist, but if I don't enter at all, I won't have any chance. I've got nothing to lose, and in true keen bean fashion, I figure Why not, eh? I adore putting time and effort into my blog, so to be recognised for it would mean the absolute world to me.

And this is where you come in. If you enjoy the occasional peruse of my blog, or perhaps just stumbled across one post which you liked, it would mean the world to me if you'd spare just a few minutes of your busy day to nominate me by clicking on the picture above.

The category I'm going for is Best Lifestyle Blog, as I figure my blog is so all-encompassing that it's probably the best fit. (Although if you'd suggest one of the other categories, by all means, let me know!) All you have to do is say a few words about why you like my blog and you're done! A few minutes from you, and a massive thanks from me.

You can then spread the love by tweeting about your nominations using @CosmopolitanUK and #CosmoBlogAwards (oh, and I'm @rachel_hosie, in case you didn't know.)

Super duper gratefulness and appreciation to anyone who does so.

Rachel, out. X

UPDATE: I've been told some people are having a little trouble with this, so allow me to make it a bit easier for you. Firstly, click right here (actually, I suggest you right click and "open in new tab" so you can carry on reading my enlightening instructions). Done? Brill, thanks. Then on this page there's a lot of spiel explaining the awards etc, but if you scroll down to the bottom of the page, in the bottom left corner there's a little button that says "Next Page", and then if you click on that it takes you straight to the bit where you do the nominating.

It's pretty straightforward from there - put "http://handbagsandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk/" into the Blog URL box, select "Best Lifestyle Blog" from the drop down selection box, click "no" on the next two ticky-box thingies, add a little spiel saying why you love my blog (tee hee thanks!) and that's that.

Merci d'avance, and if you have any more issues with it just hit me up with your questions.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Handbags and Cupcakes. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig